I get it, you are lusting over other mens beards, wishing you could grow your own but your unable to.
You don’t even know if you would look good with a beard.
None of that matters you just want the option to be able to grow one and say it’s not for me.
This is where the beard vitamins come in, they supplement our diet to ensure that our beards we’ve grow continue to keep their fullness so if you going to supplement your diet with a beard vitamin you want to make sure its the best beard vitamin.
There a variety of vitamins on the market, some unfortunately some of them are virtually indistinguishable from snake oil.
So its worth doing your research before purchasing and that’s where we come in.
We’ve put together a little guide that will help you find the best beard vitamin possible.
- FEED YOUR BEARD: VitaBeard is the Original Facial Hair Growth Multivitamin! The world’s first beard growth supplement, VitaBeard helps give you the optimal beard growth environment to support healthy facial hair growth for men with beards.
- THE ONLY BEARD GROWTH PRODUCT THAT IS 3RD PARTY TESTED AND CERTIFIED VEGAN AND NON-GMO: What’s in your beard? VitaBeard ingredients are tested & verified by NSF International. In addition, the VitaBeard beard growth formulation is certified Vegan and Non-GMO. No other beard growth products carry these quality certifications.
- A MULTIVITAMIN FOR BEARDED MEN: With its powerful nutrition profile, VitaBeard facial hair vitamins can also be used as your daily multivitamin. Includes important nutrients for men, like Vitamin D and Zinc. Get the daily support you need, while growing the best beard of your life! VitaBeard can also help to minimize beard itch by regulating oil production on the skin underneath your beard.
We’ll start the reviews with some of the best beard vitamins on the market.
VitaBeard are a great nutritional supplement which will help any type of facial hair, just start taking 3 a day with every meal and within a couple months you will start to see the results, your beard will have additional shine and volume.
You’ll notice a great deal more growth in your beard in comparison to growth before the beard vitamin supplement.
A benefit to VitaBeard is that its suitable for vegans, which whether you’re vegan or not this is a good thing as it means it doesn’t have any GMO or gluten based products.
VitaBeard is chock full of Vitamin D and Zinc which are known to facilitate and maintain hair growth and volume.
An additional benefit is that some people report that their acne goes away whilst taking VitaBeard, an added bonus.
- A Professionally Formulated Multivitamin Facial Hair Formula for Men – 90 capsules for a 10-day Intensive Treatment or 1-month Standard Treatment.
- Grow a Stronger, Fuller, Healthier Beard Faster with this 100% Drug-Free Dietary Supplement.
- Nourishes the Facial Hair Follicle from the inside.
A good alternative to VitaBeard is Beardilizer, yes the name sounds odd, but trust us its not some crazy vacuum device as the name seems to suggests, designed to rob you of your facial follicles.
Beardillizer multivitamins are a wonderful little cocktail specifically designed to facillitate fuller and healthier beard growth and we mean beard growth, when these multivitamins are fully working your beard will grow faster than you could ever imagine.
Why? well the way these multivitamins work is to nourish your hair follicles from the inside out, This means that the entirety of your beard hairs are fed all they need to grow and are appropriately treated so they remain durable.
Beardilizer don’t just provide your beard with the essential nutrients found in most beard vitamins, the additional botanical extracts and various other natural ingrediants also work to moisturize and feed your beard.
This means your beard has a nice luster and you will feel fantastic.
The only negatives we could find is that the Beardiliser pills have a strong smell to them and they don’t taste very good.
But that can be said for most men’s vitamins.
So don’t hold that against them. In fact to us this is the best beard vitamin for beard growth and health.
- 100% natural herbal formula
- See results in the first month
- Beard Growth Spray® helps you grow more facial hair
Ok, this product isn’t exactly a vitamin and it’s not exactly a pill.
Instead this is a specially designed beard oil that your rub into your beard to nourish and moisturise it.
It’s packed with nutrition for those thirsty hair follicles.
It also contains tea tree oil which will help keep the beard mouisturised and will do more wonders for you than you might think, not only will it help with beard growth but it will also nourish the skin underneath.
This is a nice alternative for people who don’t want to take pills everyday and it’s applied directly where it’s needed.
- Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin necessary for normal growth and body function
- Alongside its role in energy production, biotin enhances the synthesis of certain proteins
- Biotin promotes healthy immune system function and plays a critical role in skin health
For the last entry in our list we’ve decided to step away from the vitamins aimed directly at beards in name and just give you the basic vitamin supplement, Biotin.
So whilst its not the best beard vitamin, it is that main supplement.
The supplement is great in a more general sense, it promotes skin, hair and hail health throughout your body, instead of being marketed at just your beard.
People who take Biotin supplements on a regular basis notice substantial thickening and advanced growth in their hair after a few months of use.
It’s also usually rather good for your beard also. Whilst its not as fun as the other beard vitamins we’ve shown you to date, its more of a low-key option.
Tips To Help You To Remember To Take Your Vitamins
Seeing as we’ve just recommended a variety of vitamins to take to enhance your beard health and growth, it makes sense to offer some tips that we use to ensure you don’t miss taking your vitamins.
Some of us tend to be on the forgetful side, taking your vitamins with your means is a good way to ensure that you get all your doses in.
It also helps reduce any potential stomach issues which you can encounter from taking vitamins and minerals on an empty stomach.
Another way to remember to take your vitamins is to carry them with you, its rather difficult to forget to take them when they are rattling away in a pill bottle whilst you move around.
Thats right every step you take is like an alarm clock alerting you of their presence, and that will only go away once you’ve taken them.
Keep your vitamins in sight, its too easy to forget them when you can’t see them, the old adage of “old of sight, out of mind” applies here.
It makes sense to try not to store your supplements in an area thats closed away and out of view.
If you vitamin bottle is staring you in the face every time you make a coffee, brush your teeth you are less likely to forget to take them.
Well it turns out there is an app for everything, including reminding you to take your vitamins and your phone already has it, your alarm clock app, its perfect to remind you to take your vitamins and you can even set a beard-centric notification so that you know why your phone is bothering you.
If the high tech routes not for you, thats fine another alternative is the good old sticky note stuck to you fridge, desk or computer.
We’ve given you our tips for remembering to take you vitamins, if you do forget its probably not a good idea to double up on any doses. Before you take any additional supplements make sure to consult your doctor,
What other peoples views on the best beard vitamin, then check these below: