To us, the question is more like why not choose a silvertip shaving brush.
There are very few products that you can introduce that will improve your shaving experience as much as a silvertip shaving brush.
If you weren’t aware silvertip refers to the type of badger hair used for the bristles of the brush.
Silvertip is the rarest type of badger hair and as such the most expensive, but its worth it.
There's a huge difference between the different type of badger brushes, with silvertip being the thicker and more durable which results in you being able to create an amazing lather with a silvertip shaving brush than the other bristle types.
If quality is your thing and you want the best, then it really doesn’t get any better than a silvertip shaving brush.
Here are our top choices for silver tip shaving brushes
- Base Diameter: 19mm
- Total Height: 104mm
- Weight: 136grams
This silvertip shaving brush by Muhle is fantastic, When you pick it up you instantly know you’ve picked up a quality product.
The brush also doesn’t seem to have that usual badger scent that most badger brushes give off.
The brush does a fantastic job at exfoliating your skin and whips up an amazing lather.
This brush lathers up so well and holds an almost unbelievable amount of water.
This makes it very easy and very comfortable when applying your lather.
The brush fits very comfortable in your hand, whilst yet being light enough to give you plenty of control.
The brush handle is made from Olivewood and looks amazing.
- 100% Satisfaction guaranteed money back!!! B2
- 23 mm knot
- Free Stand from GBS
GBS isn’t a well know brand in the world of wet shaving.
Though they are making a name for themselves as the new kid on the block.
The bristles being made from silvertip badger hair really do speak for themselves.
The handle has had mixed reviews, some love it some not so much, we felt it looks handsome with its black body and chrome base.
- Luxurious silver tip used with Edwin Jagger shaving cream or soap will generate rich concentrated lather for supreme shaving result
- Medium size & weight ideal for all wet shavers
- Softens and lifts beard hair for closer longer lasting shave
This silvertip shaving brush from Edwin Jagger is fantastic, you tend to expect some shedding when you get a new brush, but not a single bristle was shed whilst we were testing.
The lather it creates is amazing and the brush comes with its own drip tray, which is helpful if you don't have a shaving stand.
A huge amount of thought has been put into the handle, it just fits right in the hand and looks good to boot!
This brush is worth every penny and comes highly recommended from us.
- MADE WITH PURE SILVER-TIP BADGER HAIR: Each traditional shaving brush from Kent is made with the quality you have come to expect. Made with pure silver-tip badger hair the traditional shaving brush is stylish and soft to the touch. Start your morning off right with the traditional shaving brush from Kent.
- PERFECT FOR DAILY USE: The soft traditional shaving brush is excellent for everyday use. Ideal for spreading soap and product evenly across your skin and easy to clean, this fantastic brush makes the perfect addition to any morning routine.
- START YOUR MORNING RIGHT: Kent knows that every good day starts with a good shave. Kent's line of shaving brushes, razors, and creams are the perfect addition to your morning routine. Made from quality materials; Kent shaving products have a traditional look and feel that adds to each experience.
We decided to list this one last as unlike the ones above this one is on the smaller size and for good reason it's designed to be your perfect travel brush and even comes with a high-quality travel case.
This is a fantastic silvertip shaving brush which although small it creates a fantastic lather, you may find that you don’t need a larger brush once you’ve tried this silvertip shaving brush as it does its job so well.
It may be on the small side but you won’t notice that when applying your lather.
This is a top quality brush which will work well as your day to day brush or as a travel brush, we cannot recommend this silvertip shaving brush enough.
Last update on 2018-01-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API