So you’ve decided that maybe a synthetic shaving brush is for you instead of the various types of animal hair based shaving brushes such as badger, horse, boar bristle brushes.
But you aren’t quite sure? Don’t worry we’ll go through all the benefits of using a synthetic shaving brush.
A Synthetic shaving brush will hold water very well, they’re easy to clear and they provide an all round fantastic shaving experienced.
If you’re going away on traveling you’ll find that a synthetic shaving brush is your perfect traveling buddy. The bristles of the brush will dry very quickly and the brush will store well without causing any lasting damage.
These are just a few of the benefits that come from using a synthetic shaving brush!
Benefits of a Synthetic Shaving Brush
- No Animal Products
There is a raft of reasons why this is a good thing.
Synthetic bristles are close enough to the real thing, you probably wouldn’t be able to tell the difference.
- Fast Drying
Unlike a badger or boar brush, that tend to take a long time to dry.
A synthetic brush whilst giving you all the benefits of a silvertip badger brush does so without you having to spend a lot of money.
- Synthetic Bristles - No Animal Products - 22 mm brush knot
- Fast drying, great for travel or home use
- Soft bristles are excellent for sensitive skin
- Creates an extraordinary lather - A great alternative to Boar and Badger
- Packaged in a Gift Box - Brush Stand Included
Parker makes some great shaving products so it comes as no surprise that they have created a great synthetic shaving brush.
The brush is as soft as many badger brushes yet is a lot more affordable.
Like all Parker products we’ve reviewed, we know this product will deliver the shaving experienced you are after day to day for many years to come.
Whilst being around half the price of a badger brush.
- synthetic badger hair
This is a great synthetic shaving brush, it looks so sleek in its black wood finish and silvertip badger brush look.
This brush makes a load of lather very quickly and it does a fantastic job at exfoliating the skin.
It's very difficult to tell the difference between this brush and a real silvertip badger shaving brush.
- Synthetic Hair Shaving Brush
- Animal Free
- Free drip stand
Frank Shaving have produced an excellent product with this shaving brush.
The bristles are firm enough to give excellent control, whilst the tips are soft enough that they are incredibly comfortable on the skin, even if you have sensitive skin.
This brush is so well designed that it's really difficult to tell the difference between this and a badger brush.
- 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guaranteed. Makes for the perfect gift!!
- This Super Synthetic Badger brush has a classic style Ebony handle that is timeless. Overall height 105 mm, 50 mm loft and 22 mm knot size.
- Creates a rich lather while not scratching your face. Great for your wet shaving needs. The Synthetic hair is a high quality hair that is softer on the face. Easy to hold in the palm of your hand. Comfortable handle provides grip while whipping up a lather with your favorite shaving cream or soap.
- Perfect for a high quality starter brush. Free black acrylic drip stand holder is great for storage and proper care of your brush. To extend the lifetime of your brush, hanging it upside down to air dry is crucial.
- No animals were harmed in the process of making this brush. Vegan cruelty free!
GBS have created a wonder synthetic shaving brush that feels just like a silvertip badger brush.
Seriously you won’t be able to tell the difference.
The bristles tend to be a bit stiff at first but quickly soften up after a few uses.
The bristles do stay firm enough to give you the level of control that you would expect.
The handle is thick and hefty and fits very nicely in the palm of your hand.
This is a beautiful shaving brush from Beauty Strokes.
It feels and performs like you’re using a badger brush, but thankfully it doesn’t smell like one.
The 1849 series bad boy is made from a one of a kind synthetic material and it still comes at a great price.
It looks great, it feels great and the bristles are dense enough to whip up an amazing lather.
Like all the synthetic shaving brushes listed this one dries quickly and can handle a bit of travel abuse without falling apart.
Last update on 2017-11-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API